Fundraising & Teams

The heart of this event is you, our participants—and we need your help to make the biggest impact possible against this disease. Remember, your registration fee helps gets you to the start line, but your fundraising dollars will help us find a cure. Your support will fund breast cancer screening, treatment and education programs that save lives in our community!

Here are a few things to know and share with everyone…

  • Up to 75% of Komen’s net revenue is used to support local community based education, screening and survivor support programs. The remaining 25% of the net income supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program
  • All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law
  • Learn more about Komen Atlanta's local investment and the research Komen does around the globe

Multiply your impact, multiply your fun!

You likely already have friends, coworkers and family members who are passionate supporters of the breast cancer cause. The Komen Atlanta Race for the Cure® is your chance to take action and show that you are all More Than Pink! Form a team in honor or in memory of someone you know who has been impacted by breast cancer, or simply to help make a difference—together.

Get out there and join the fight. Register or log in to fundraise today!

2016 Team Stats

Registered teams: 302
Total Participants on Teams: 4,621 (69%!)
Funds Raised by Teams: $271,289.26

Team Captain Tip:
Encourage all your team members to fundraise. If all 2016 team members had raised just $100, our fundraising would have increased by $243,137 - the equivalent of 1,873 mammograms! 

 

ATL_Race 2016 Team
In This Section

Race Day Information

Komen Atlanta Race for the CureŽ

Saturday, June 24, 2017

3393 Peachtree Rd NE

Atlanta, GA 30326

View Race Day Schedule