Thousands of women and men who could not afford breast health care have received screenings, education and treatments as a result of dollars raised through fundraisers just like you. Be More Than Pink™ and commit to a personal fundraising goal today.
How to Fundraise
Fundraising is easy with online fundraising tools and social media! When you registered for the Race, you automatically received your own fundraising website. Your website is your starting point for spreading the word and maximizing your fundraising impact.
Get started now:
- Visit your Fundraising Center.
- Customize your page with a personal photo and story and share your link.
- Encourage everyone you know to visit your site, learn more about your commitment to the fight against breast cancer and make a donation on your behalf.
- Use the email templates provided in the Fundraising Center to easily send emails to your friends and families.
- Through the Fundraising Center, use Facebook to connect with friends and spread the word about your fundraising efforts (by far the easiest way to fundraise you'll ever experience!). Note: This can only be done on a PC - the linkup will not work if you are on a mobile device.
- Download the FREE Susan G. Komen® mobile app to help amplify your fundraising efforts. Log in with your Race username and password to easily send emails, text messages, Tweets and Facebook updates! Click here for more information or search SGK Fundraise in your app store.
To make the most of your efforts, consider these tips from past PINK HONOR ROLL members (Komen Atlanta's top 100 fundraisers):
- Set a personal goal today. (We suggest $250, which could provide two life-saving mammograms)
- Make the first gift yourself to show your commitment!
- Utilize your Fundraising Center. Take advantage of our online tools to ask friends and family to make a donation to support you.
- Tell your story. Share your passion for the breast cancer movement with family, friends, coworkers and everyone in between.
- Spread the word on social media. Don’t underestimate the power of Facebook and Twitter.
- Find out whether your company has a matching gift program. If so, partner with your workplace with a matching gift.
- Send a personalized letter reusing your holiday card mailing list.
- Download a list of 101 Fundraising Ideas.
- Paper Donation Ribbons
Fill out this form to request donation ribbons to receive a packet of ribbons and a poster to fundraise within your community or workplace.
Collecting Cash or Check Donations?
If you plan on collecting donations by cash or check, please download a mail-in fundraising form.
Mail-in fundraising forms must be received by May 31, 2017, for donations to be credited toward your fundraising goal. Any forms received after that date will be counted as general Race donations.
Forms should be mailed to: Komen Atlanta, P.O. Box 934048, Atlanta, GA 31193-4048
Note: Be sure to include your full name and complete contact information on the form so we may inform you of additional donations received on your behalf. On the form, please be sure to list the full names and addresses of people who make donations on your behalf so that we may send them their tax-deductible receipt.