Stacy Hughes

More Than Pink Walk Alumni
Survivor
Team Captain
Top Fundraiser

My Achievements

Top Fundraiser

$100

Milestone: $100

$250 $250

Milestone: $250

$500

Milestone: $500

$1,000

Milestone: $1000

$1,500

Milestone: $1500

$2,500

Milestone: $2500

Received Five Donations

My Story

As a survivor, I wanted to take action and be More Than Pink®. Breast cancer impacts too many families and I want to help make an impact to support the goal to reduce breast cancer deaths by 50% by 2026.   Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts.

I have personally taken advantage of the programs that Susan G. Komen supports with local funding75 percent of the money raised through the Walk stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.

Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That's our promise. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?

Read More Read Less Support Me
colorful ruler

Stacy Is MORE THAN PINK®

Add your name to the list!

Donate
Stacy's Donors Are MORE THAN PINK®!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Stacy Hughes
$1,000
Guido and Ellen Sacchi
$500
Stacy Hughes
$500
Kevin Simmonds
$260
Mr. David Green
$250
Tom & Susie Glass
$104
Michelle Boyer-Pennington
Yani Wen
$100
Teresa Wright
$100
Marie Taylor
$62
Trisha Blau
Jodi Carroll
$52
Phil Smith
$50
Jerry French
$30
Sukina Boynton
$20