I have accepted Komen Atlanta's challenge to GET UP during the month of October. I have pledged to complete 8 hours of physical activity because I want to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer.
Komen Atlanta works every day to make sure that no one has to die from breast cancer. Here in Atlanta, women are dying of breast cancer more often than in Georgia and the U.S. as a whole. And that has to change. So, Komen Atlanta fights breast cancer on two fronts – here at home with services for those who cannot afford them, and globally through cutting edge research to find the cures.
Today, you can help me with this challenge by making a tax-deductible donation in support of my pledged hours. You can donate securely online with your credit card by clicking the teal donate now button.
Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer and makes an impact: 75 percent of the net money raised stays right here to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment support programs. The remaining 25 percent supports global breast cancer research to find the cures. 100 percent of your donation makes a difference in our promise to end breast cancer forever!