2016 Komen Greater Atlanta Fundraising Projects

Bowling for Boobs Team Fundraising Competition

Welcome Bowling for Boobs 2016 Teams!

Enter your team in the BfB 2016 Team Fundraising Competition! Create your team and start raising money for the cause. The team who raises the most $$$$ wins six (6) awesome Artemide La Petitie lamps! Good luck!

*Even if you can't bowl wth us, you can still create a team and compete for the 6 Artemide La Petite's in our 2nd annual Team Fundraising Competition!

To start your own fundraising team, click the "Join Team" button. 

View More

Top fundraising team wins 6 Artemide La Petite Lamps - Good Luck!

ATL_2016 BFB lamps


About Bowling for Boobs:

We started Bowling for Boobs, an Architectural & Design Community event, 9 years ago. We wanted to create something fun and unique while raising money for breast cancer, with 100% of the proceeds going to the Susan G. Komen Greater Atlanta. It's one of the most well attended A&D community events in the city and sells out quickly every year! We hope this will give those who can't participate this year another way to donate to this great cause to help us reach our goal of $50,000!

Where the money goes:

ATL_2016 75/25 total

75% of the net proceeds raised through events benefiting Komen Atlanta stay right here in metro Atlanta to fund breast cancer programs. The other 25% supports Susan G. Komen’s national grants program to fund research to find the cures.

Visit our local grants page and read more about how the money you raise is helping our community.


 


View More