Steps to start or join a team today:
- Select the team captain: The captain must register first and create the team before members can join.
- Choose a team name and team division that best fits your team. During registration, designate whether you're a friends & family, corporate or school team.
- Invite friends, co-workers and family to join you! Email, Facebook or tweet everyone you know and invite them to register to Race with you.
- Set up your personal team web page. After you register, log in to your Participant Center to add a photo of your team, set a fundraising goal and tell everyone why you Race for the Cure. Don't forget to encourage your team members to fundraise, as well!
- Sign up for a Team Race Mentor. We have some of our best and brightest veteran Race for the Cure participants ready to help your team prepare for the Race and maximize your fundraising impact. To sign up for a Team Race Mentor, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Team Race Mentor" and your team name.
Thanks to our 2014 Race Teams, we were able to grant $483,910 toward education, screening and treatment services right here in our community.